Harness fresh new talent and take on apprentices to help your Cornish business grow...
About the Apprenticeship Scheme
Apprenticeships we offer in Cornwall
Register for an Apprentice
Looking to become an Apprentice? Click here for more details...
ABOUT THE APPRENTICESHIP SCHEME...
The Apprenticeship scheme delivered by CMN offers a new and unique approach to enhancing your workforce by taking on a new apprentice; coupled with a package of benefits that will genuinely support your business and its needs.
There are 3 key components to an Apprenticeship:
- Effective recruitment and brokerage service without fees
- Up to £2,500 employer grant available (externally funded)*
- Convert existing staff onto Apprenticeships or recruitment of new trainees
- Improve profit by increasing productivity
- Dedicated support from CMN's specialist training team throughout the programme
- CMN will source the best available training for your apprentice wherever your business is located
- The delivery model can be designed to meet your organisation's requirements
- Employer contribution towards costs of training applies for 19+ apprentices
- Competence Qualification (NVQ): test and assess ability in the workplace
- Knowledge Qualification (Technical Certificate)
- Transferable Skills (English/Maths/ICT)
Not only is CMN's Apprenticeship programme great for business but it is specifically designed to have a long-term and significant impact on the competitiveness of our Cornish marine sector.
APPRENTICESHIPS WE OFFER IN CORNWALL...
Cornwall Marine Network can offer employers the following Apprenticeship schemes.Intermediate (Level 2)/Advanced (Level 3) Apprenticeships:
THE NEXT STEPS…
Register to take on an apprentice
Register to become an Apprentice
Contact us on 01326 211382 OR
We will then organise a site visit to explain the eligibility criteria and short-list candidates for interview.